Post-Doctoral Program - Make Our Planet Great Again
Make Our Planet Great Again, Post-Doctoral Program
Documents needed :
- Your CV and the list of your publications in English
- Your PhD Diploma (optional)
- The CV of your postdoctoral supervisor
- The letter of commitment of the French host institution for the co-financing of your post-doctorate (the host institution receives a co-financing of 25000 € / year (2083 € / months) and must finance the rest)
- Letters of recommendation (optional)
Description of the Post-Doctoral project (in English) :
- Title of the Project
- Abstract of the Post-Doctoral Project (2000 char. max.)
- Context and motivation (2000 char. max.)
- Scientific Objectives (2000 char. max.)
- Methodology and Planning (3000 char. max.)
- Keywords (6)
- Position of the project in relation with the MOPGA scientific domains (1000 char. max.)
Who may apply?
Foreign researchers holding a doctoral degree are encouraged to respond to this call for proposals. Candidates must include with their application a letter from a French host institution agreeing to co-finance the candidate’s research. Institutions hosting the selected researchers will receive co-financing in the amount of €2,083 per month to support the candidates’ research over a period of 12 to 24 months.
Candidates must possess a doctoral degree or expect to receive the degree by June 30, 2018. They must not be French nationals and must not have resided in France after April 1, 2016. Candidates may be of any age. The postdoctoral contract must take effect no later than December 31, 2018.
March 12, 2018: Application period opens
April 6, 2018 at 23:59 CET: Application period ends
Week of June 18, 2018: Announcement of results
Between September and December 2018: Supported candidates report to participating institutions