Post Doctoral Program - Make Our Planet Great Again - Third Call
Make Our Planet Great Again (Third Call), Post-Doctoral Program
Description of the Post-Doctoral project (in English):
- Title of the Project
- Abstract of the Post-Doctoral Project (2000 char. max.)
- Context and motivation (2000 char. max.)
- Scientific Objectives (2000 char. max.)
- Methodology and Planning (4500 char. max.)
- Keywords (6)
- Position of the project in relation with the MOPGA scientific domains (1500 char. max.)
Who may apply?
Foreign researchers holding a doctoral degree are encouraged to respond to this call for proposals. Candidates must include with their application a letter from a French host institution agreeing to host their research if the candidate’s proposal is accepted by the program. Institutions hosting the selected researchers will be financed to 50 000€ to support the candidates research over a period of 12 months.
Four broad research themes are prioritized: Earth systems, climate change and sustainability, energy transition, and societal challenges on environmental issues.
Candidates must possess a doctoral degree for less than five years on the date of submission of the application. They must not be French nationals and must not have been resident in France after September 1st, 2019. The postdoctoral contract must take effect from January 1st, 2021.
The candidates must come from one of the 46 eligible countries listed below: nationality.
Consistent with the aims and requirements of this call for proposals, the selection process will unfold in two phases. In the first phase, scientific experts in the covered fields will evaluate the applications received. In the second phase, an international jury will make the final selection of candidates to receive support.
- Your CV and the list of your publications in English
- Your PhD Diploma
- The CV of your postdoctoral supervisor
- The letter of commitment of the French host institution for hosting your post-doctorate (the host institution receives a financing of 50 000€ for 12 months)
- Letters of recommendation
- March 6th 2020: Application period opens
- July 5th 2020: Application period ends
- Beginning of December 2020 : Announcement of results
- January 2021: Supported candidates report to participating institutions
List of 46 eligible countries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chili, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong-Kong, Hungary, Iran, Ireland, Island, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New-Zeland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taïwan, United Kingdom, United States of America.